- Secondary courses Xth (From NIOS Delhi)
- Sr. Secondary Courses XII th (From NIOS Delhi)
- B.A./B.Com (From various reputed college)
- B.B.A,B.C.A. B. Sc IT
- Weekly Classes
- Well equipped Computer lab.
- Excellent facilities from reputed Schools
- Notes for various subjects & Guess Questions
For Secondary: Student appeared in STD VII , VIII,IX or X (Passed or Failed)
For Sr. Secondary: Student Appeared in Std X, XI or XII (Passed or Failed)
For Graduation or post graduation: 10+2 passed (Passed or Failed).
At our Academy we provide flexibility with respect to:
- Choice of subjects: student can choose subjects of his / her choice from the given list keeping in view the passing criteria.
- Admission: learners can take admission under various streams or through our centre under their preffered choice.
- Examination :the Exam are held twice a year i.e. in the month of March –April & October –November.
TRANSFER OF CREDITS
Ethnic academy acknowledges previous Knowledge by Allowing Transfer of credits of upto two Subjects Passed from any Board (NATONAL OR STATE BOARD)
RECOGNISED QUALITY EDUCATION:
We take conscious steps to provide Quality Education Through Government Recognisedboards (NIOS For Secondary & Sr. Secondary Courses) & (IGNOU,JRN,CV RAMAN For Undergraduate & Post Graduate Courses.)
EXAMINATION BOARD & UNIVERSITY:
All Secondary & Sr. Secondary courses are CONDUCTED by NIOS (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPEN SCHOOLING), DELHI, recognized by HRD Ministry , Govt of India Web Site: www.nios.ac.in
All undergraduate & Graduate Courses Are conducted Via IGNOU (INDIRA GANDHINATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY),Delhi.Recognised by HRD Ministry, Govt Of India. Web Site : www.ignou.gov.in